Gladiator Fitness Functional Boot Camp is suitable for all fitness levels with each customised session designed to rapidly build lean athletic muscle, shed excess body fat and build excellent functional fitness in a positive and supportive environment – Guaranteed or your money back!
Boot Camp sessions are held in and around Redcliffe PCYC. Participants can start anytime. Boot Camp membership includes access to the fully equipped, air-conditioned Redcliffe PCYC fitness centre.
BOOT CAMP BOXFIT: Punch and kick your way to a leaner, stronger and fitter you with a variety of martial arts inspired drills and exercises designed to rapidly improve your strength and fitness! Scaled & suitable for all fitness levels, all equipment provided.
BOOT CAMP FIT: These Functional Interval Training (FIT) sessions will build foundational strength, conditioning and skill in a supportive and encouraging environment to ensure you get the maximum benefit from every session. Ideal for those just starting out or returning to their fitness journey while also designed to ensure that all fitness levels will benefit.
BOOT CAMP BLITZ 30: Get in, get it done, then power through the rest of your day looking and feeling great!
BOOT CAMP BURN: Cardio training combined with resistance exercises has proven to be one of the most effective ways to torch body fat, build toned muscle and improve your cardio capacity, and this is what these sessions will do with a mixture of resistance exercises and cardio routines. Scaled and suitable for all fitness levels.
BOOT CAMP BEAST: This is our signature strength & conditioning session. Each unique session is designed to challenge even the most seasoned gladiator! It is recommended that participants first develop a base level of skill and conditioning via our boot camp FIT, Burn and Balance sessions before taking on the Beast!
BOOT CAMP BALANCE: Typically, a gym-based session designed to work on muscular balance and strength. Scaled and suitable for all fitness levels.
10 WAYS BOOT CAMP WILL BENEFIT YOU:
- Build lean athletic toned muscle through the combination of strength and high intensity interval based metabolic circuits and exercises.
- Improve body composition levels by increasing the amount of lean muscle while burning the maximum amount of body fat.
- Improve cardiovascular fitness levels providing improved heart, lung and circulatory system function.
- Increased Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR) so your body continues to expend more energy (calories) at rest.
- Enhance the benefit of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). Research shows that metabolic conditioning style training causes a longer period of EPOC than steady state aerobic training and burns much more fat.
- Reduce or reverse declining levels of muscle mass and bone density that occurs at 10% per decade over the age of 30.
- Provide better support to joints with improved muscularity thus reducing risk of injury/re-injury.
- Improved energy and mood levels.
- Reduced stress levels.
- Lower risk of diabetes, heart disease, cancer and stroke.
Why not get started today with our $45 FITNESS KICK START
- 4 weeks of BOOT CAMP
Functional fitness workouts for all fitness levels.
- 4 weeks of GYM
Modern, air-conditioned & fully equipped
- 12 Months PCYC membership
- Optional Body Composition Scan
- FREE 51 page Nutrition & Recipe e-book
Tom Lahey ★★★★★
“Awesome people to work out with, so supportive. Coaches scale the workouts to be as hard or easy as YOU want to work. I have lost 30kg with the guidance and support of the amazing coaches. Session times suitable for everyone!! Morning and night”.
Tanya Bunyard ★★★★★
“Great place to exercise and get fit with a welcoming group and excellent coaches. Great prices too! I love it”.
Shimyse Jo Kemp ★★★★★
“Gladiator Fitness has been such an amazing and positive experience, helping me to achieve the best possible version of myself. Even though my fitness journey has been somewhat sporadic most of my life, once I started showing up to my first bootcamp classes, I was hooked. Both Jordan and Chris put in so much time and effort and dedication to assist everyone no matter their level of fitness. I love it here !!!”
More reviews at https://www.facebook.com/pg/GladiatorFitnessAustralia/reviews/