Personal Training offers you a tailored workout guaranteed to keep you motivated and on track to rapidly meet your weight management, special occasion, strength, fitness, Queensland Police Service applicant or sporting goals.
Gladiator Fitness is a fully accredited Fitness Australia member ensuring all our services meet the highest industry standard. Personal Training sessions are held in and around the Redcliffe PCYC utilising both the fully equipped indoor weights and cardio facilities and the various outdoor spaces.
Ready to get started? Phone Chris on 0421 313 453 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
BENEFITS OF PERSONAL TRAINING
Personal Training is an investment in one’s own health and wellbeing. Personal training is not just for movie stars or athletes, everyone can benefit from working with a personal trainer:
- Motivation: Personal training keeps you motivated to achieve your personal fitness goals. Personal trainers assist with defining your goals so that they are achieveable. They also ensure that you accountable for achieving your goals.
- Routine: Personal trainers work with you to develop an exercise routine that is tailored for your fitness level and helps to reach your fitness goals.
- Advice on health, nutrition and fitness: Personal trainers use their education, knowledge and experience to provide you with the best tips and tricks for a healthier lifestyle.
- Consistent & Non-Judgemental Support: Personal trainers provide you with consistent feedback to help better yourself and achieve your goals in a supportive, positive manner.
- Technique & Form: Personal trainers provide you with immediate feedback on proper technique and form during your training session. This assists you to reach your fitness goals without unnecessary injury.
- Sports Specific Training: Personal trainers know the best exercises to help you develop your endurance, strength, speed and agility for a specific sport.
- Maximise Workout / Minimise Time: Personal trainers help you to develop a training program that is efficient so that you get the most out of it.
- Personalised Program: Personal training is just that, personal! Trainers help you to develop a program that is specific to you and your goals.
$35 per 30min session for 10 prepaid sessions ($350 paid upfront)
$40 per 30min session for 5 prepaid sessions ($200 paid upfront)
$45 per 30min session for ad-hoc or casual ‘pay-as-you-go’
Discounted rates available for two or more participants in the same session.
What makes our trainers different ?
They not only possess significant industry experience, qualifications as fitness instructors and personal trainers, but also are trained strength and conditioning coaches allowing them to better select exercises that are functional therefore providing direct application and benefit to your professional, personal or sporting activities.
Our trainers and coaches are passionate about strength & fitness, they live and breathe it. They have the industry experience, communication skills and commitment necessary to ensure ongoing improvements in your strength and fitness levels and they will never take your investment of time and money for granted.